We are a group of everyday people who are not afraid to go rogue and unplug from the digital realm. Once a month we embrace our love of the written word and gather together to pen missives.
- Gatherings are the last Saturday of the month at The Paper Seahorse
- Bring your favorite pens and paper
- Bring your own postage
- Phones down, pens up! We want you to truly unplug. So please keep screens to a minimum and use this time to put your pens to paper.
- Pick one of many writing nooks provided and write your letters, Thank You notes, holiday cards, etc.
- Stationery trading is encouraged (hoarders will be mocked)
- Libations will flow
- Magic will be made
While You’re With Us
- Find kindred spirits who love the beauty of finely crafted letter writing tools
- Type on a vintage typewriter
- Get inspired by what others are doing with mail art, hand lettering and vintage postage
- Geek out over old postal ephemera
- Drop your finished letters off at The Paper Seahorse mailbox
- Leave knowing you made the world a better place
This is for our initial membership starting January 1st 2020. Includes your very own membership kit, including but not limited to the Tampa Bay Letter Writers postal passport, official ID card, newsletter, philatelic goodies and more. Also guarantees entry to all monthly meet ups.