Tropical Paper Flower Kit: Hibiscus
We love, love, love paper flowers! They are so beautiful and organic; at first glance, you may think they were grown from seed. In this beginners kit you will have everything to make the delicate, vibrant, oh-so-tropical flower: the hibiscus. Your paper flower kit contains everything you need to make both a hibiscus bloom and a hibiscus bud. These paper showstoppers will brighten any spot in your home or office. Imagine this exquisite bloom in wedding décor, birthdays and baby showers.
Your kit includes:
- Pattern sheet for petals and leaves
- Bleached Doublette crepe paper – 5 petals and 1 bud
- Canson green paper – 3 leaves
- 2 - 18 gauge wire 9” - flower and bud
- 3 - 20 gauge wire 4” – 3 leaves
- yellow tissue paper 2.5” x 6”
- orange Doublette crepe paper 1.5” x 5”
- yellow floral tape – 1 piece for stamen
- green floral tape – enough for 5 stems
- green tissue paper 1” x 3” – 3 pieces for leaves
- stamen – 3 total
You will need: scissors, glue gun and sticks, pencil and wire cutter.