Join us for a 3 hour afternoon chalk lettering class. In this class you’ll learn:
- How to work with chalk and chalk markers
- How to draw in sans serif, script letters and decorative lettering styles
- How to add embellishments, flourishes and dimension to your design
- How to create eye-catching and dynamic layouts
- Leo’s top lettering tips & tricks to make your work look fabulous
By the end of this class, you'll have the skills to create your own style of chalkboard art for your home, office, menu boards, or upcoming wedding, while practicing on this no-pressure medium (because everything erases!)
This class is perfect for lettering artists and illustrators, enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to bring custom artwork into their home! Basic knowledge of letterforms and some prior practice are required for this class, but you do not need to be an expert letterer!
The price of the class includes: Small personal chalkboard, chalk, chalk pencils, and paper (all yours to keep after the class).
Teacher - Leo Gomez