We think that the handwritten and handmade are precious and rare. Take a moment to think about what it means to put pen to paper and handwrite something. Even though we live in a digital age, paper and pen are used everyday in so many ways. At Paper Seahorse its celebrated everyday! Change your handwriting change your life.* Here are few ways you could celebrate National Handwriting this year:
1. Learn Cursive - it is faster and prettier than print.
2. Write a Thank You Note - practice gratitude while improving your penmanship.
3. Write a Story - use your handwriting to covey and enhance the narrative in your storytelling.
4. Practice your Signature - because you are awesome and a rock star. It is your mark and personal to you.
5. Keep a Journal - practice putting pen to paper and also get in touch with who you are.
6. Make a Grocery List - turn the everyday and mundane into a fun practice by making a nicer looking list.
7. Learn Lettering - try writing in different font styles, its fun.
8. Learn Calligraphy - practice letterformsand make pretty things.
9. Write Your Goals and Dreams Down for 2017 - If you write your goals and dreams down, you are 33% more likely to achieve them than someone who didn't write them down.
10. Observe other people's handwriting - analyze their attributes, see what is unique and also get inspired to see how you can improve your own.
*Graphology is the science and study of analyzing handwriting and personality traits. Fascinating and addicting to learn you might want to read more if you have never heard of it.
Comments will be approved before showing up.