We think that the handwritten and handmade are precious and rare. Take a moment to think about what it means to put pen to paper and handwrite something. Even though we live in a digital age, paper and pen are used everyday in so many ways. At Paper Seahorse its celebrated everyday! Change your handwriting change your life.* Here are few ways you could celebrate National Handwriting this year:
1. Learn Cursive - it is faster and prettier than print.
2. Write a Thank You Note - practice gratitude while improving your penmanship.
3. Write a Story - use your handwriting to covey and enhance the narrative in your storytelling.
4. Practice your Signature - because you are awesome and a rock star. It is your mark and personal to you.
5. Keep a Journal - practice putting pen to paper and also get in touch with who you are.
6. Make a Grocery List - turn the everyday and mundane into a fun practice by making a nicer looking list.
7. Learn Lettering - try writing in different font styles, its fun.
8. Learn Calligraphy - practice letterforms and make pretty things.
9. Write Your Goals and Dreams Down for 2017 - If you write your goals and dreams down, you are 33% more likely to achieve them than someone who didn't write them down.
10. Observe other people's handwriting - analyze their attributes, see what is unique and also get inspired to see how you can improve your own.
*Graphology is the science and study of analyzing handwriting and personality traits. Fascinating and addicting to learn you might want to read more if you have never heard of it.